3802 Wolcik Rd., Crosby, Tx
Flying Field Regulations
1. AMA Safety Codes will be adhered to at all times.
2. Each transmitter should display the proper channel number on antenna.
3. All transmitters must be in the impound area unless pilot is in possession of proper frequency.
4. All pilots must have their field pass attached to the frequency board on the frequency in use and be at a flight station prior to turning on any transmitter and starting their engines.
5. Engines may be run in only in a designated area, currently the area is at the end of the flight line fence. Engines must never be started facing a pilot at the flight line. There is no starting of engines or taxing in the pits or behind the flight stations. Remember never have an engine running where it can endanger someone if you get a “hit”.
6. Flyers must surrender their frequency after 15 minutes if requested.
7. Pilots must have a spotter on the flight station when three or more planes are in the air. Only one aircraft per station is permitted. Excessive congregation of non-flyers, spotters, instructors beyond the flight line is strongly discouraged.
8. Observe established flight pattern. All turns after take-off must be away from the pits. There are many different types of flyers in the club, show consideration for other flyers and coordinate any unusual maneuvers, i. e., hovering, torque rolls, etc.
NO FLYING OVER PIT AREA OR SPECTATORS. All flying must be done east of flight lines.
9. After landing, taxi plane to flight station, kill engine and turn off transmitter. DO NOT LEAVE FLIGHT STATION WITH TRANSMITTER IN THE "ON" POSITION.
10. If plane must be retrieved, announce intentions before leaving flight station.
11. All engines must be equipped with a muffler to be operated at this field. The only exception is four-cycle engines.
12. No one is permitted in the pit area or on the flight line while consuming or after consuming alcoholic beverages or any other mind-altering substance.
13. Spectators are not permitted in the pit area or on the flight line unless accompanied by a club member or registered event flyer. Parents are responsible for keeping their children out of dangerous situations and from interfering with the activities of other club members. Pet owners shall keep pets on a leash and under control. Small children should never be beyond the flight line fence.
14. Members may bring two guests at a time. Each guest is limited to three visits a year, not counting sanctioned events. Members bringing guests are responsible for the conduct and adherence of club safety rules by their guests. Members must be present when their guests are flying.
I UNDERSTAND THAT ANY VIOLATION OF THESE FIELD RULES MAY BE GROUNDS FOR IMMEDIATE TEMPORARY SUSPENSION OF FLYING PRIVILEGES, AND SHOULD I PERSIST IN VIOLATING THESE RULES, I MAY BE DENIED THE RIGHT TO FLY AT THIS FIELD AT ANY TIME.UNDER CONSTRUCTION